I am baaaaaccckk! Yey! I was so busy in Cebu that I was not able to surf the internet. Yes. That’s how toxic my work is…as a superhero, of course. Anyhoooo, I’m satisfied with what I accomplished there. It was my second time to visit Cebu (first time was 2004) and a lot has changed since my last trip. Still lost in translation (where I had a very bad experience during my first visit, that’s another blog) but I enjoyed a lot of firsts and “nths” and new memories during my 5-day stay. Let me share them with you:
(1) First time in Danao City and I love it. I stayed at El Salvador Resort. Very beautiful. I got the room facing the pool and the garden. Loved it! Kaya lang na-mumu ako nung first night (nginiig) I also had an awful nightmare where I was chopped into pieces by a serial killer. (I could taste and smell my blood. *shudders*)
(2) Had a nice session with my all-female training participants. Learned a lot of Cebuano terms. I can understand and speak the dialect! (a minute portion of it anyway)
(3) Danao had only one small mall–a “mall-ette”
(4) Had the best banana split at the resort restaurant.
(5) Japanese general manager and staff of Cebu Mitsumi thought I was Kiko Pangilinan. (blushes)
(6) First time to eat at AA’s in Cebu City! Grabe, walang diet-diet talaga ito.
(7) The beauty of laundry services. Eric surprised me that I will join the project briefing session, I didn’t have any costume left so I got to avail of hotel laundry services for the first time. Cool! I felt like Michael Douglas in “Wall Street” all powerful and snotty.
(8) Mom’s text: I JUST WATCHED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. IYAK AKO NANG IYAK, SOBRANG GANDA. I THOUGHT OF YOU. WATCH IT WITH JEROME. Cry naman ako at may gay appreciation session na ang mudra.
(9) And of course…a last call from Jher…every night.
I LOVE YOU, BLOG FRIENDS! (butterfly kisses to all) Hey, read my entry on infidelity ha?